~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 19, 2008

Hump day update

Just had a few minutes and wanted to stop by and say" Hello".
Finally, everyone is well around here. Hubby was able to return to work today...yay!!!! He went back to both doctors and they released him:) He is healing up well and pretty much getting back to his old self:) and he has been able to sleep laying down...yay!!!! This is what we couldn't wait to see if he could do, and he has been able to so far:) Things are looking up! However, he can't throw up...I know that sounds gross, but he will never be able to throw up again. He learned that when he went back to the doctor and after he had the tummy bug this past weekend. He kept thinking if he could throw up that he would feel so much better, but the doc said he will never be able to throw up again because of the surgery. But, that's much better than throwing up all the time like he has done for the last year or so.
It's been chilly here these last few days and that's the way I like it around the Holidays:) The kids are all getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know the next few weeks are gonna be busy ones for me .
The Holidays are so much fun with a house full of kids. We've already started listening to all of our favorite Holiday music and watching Christmas movies:) It is hard to believe that the Holidays are so close. Ashley always shows me the little Christmas ticker/countdown and she reminds me of all we have to do...which is still so much, but now that Hubby is feeling better I hope to get all my stuff done.
Corey and Anna are so excited about their first Christmas together as a couple, that they already decorated their tree and house:) Anna is doing well and feeling very good. So far she hasn't had any morning sickness...yay!!!! I've prayed that God will bless her with an easy time and healthy pregnancy. She is so funny, because she can't wait to find out what her baby will be and she keeps looking up all the gender prediction sites and they all keeping saying "It's a boy", so I guess we will just have to wait and see if they are right:) It really doesn't matter what they have as long as it is healthy. At this time, they only want one baby,but who knows, that may change as they get older. I hope all of my kids have one of each:) So I guess we will just have to wait to see if it will be PINK or BLUE:) I'm trying to find them an ornament that says "Parents-to-be" 2008 for their tree. It's still just so hard to believe:)
I just like to celebrate one Holiday at a time, so I don't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, and usually we decorate on Anna's birthday(Dec 2), but I think I'm going to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving this year:) I'm kinda worried about decorating with all the babies in the house. I know they are gonna pick at my tree and want to play with all the decorations. They aren't gonna understand that the balls aren't toys and neither are the rest of my decorations. I don't even know where I'll put my Christmas village to keep it out of their reach. However, I look forward to having the babies at Christmas. We are even getting Bailey for Christmas Eve and I'm so excited!!! I can't believe we are getting her that day. Her mom told Brent the other day when he went to get her, that it was fine if we got her that day....yay!!!! Also, DFCS said that Trin and Amber will also still be with us . I really thought they would be in transition home, but they won't be. So we will have a house full of little ones this year:)
Well, that's it I guess. I hope you are all having a good week.
Hugs, Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...