~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 3, 2008

Prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
My friend Christy is about to leave for the hospital to have her baby today. She just came by and picked up her little boy Austin(that I babysit) and she told me that the doctor told her while ago that she would have him no later than this evening(she is already at a 3). She is basically waiting for a bed to come available and they will be inducing her, because her fluids are to high. So please keep her and the new baby "Jake" in your prayers.
I know Christy will do good ,because she has been so amazing this whole pregnancy. I don't remember one time that she ever complained . She has just been so cheerful and happy all 9 months. She has been such a blessing to me and to my family.
Now, I just cant wait until the little peanut gets here so that I can go see him and hold him:) I'm sooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...