~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 20, 2008

Just Today...

10/20/08
Out side my window...the sun is shining and it is a cool fall day here in Ga
I am thinking...about what I should fix for dinner
At the moment,I am thankful...that the sun is shining
I am going...to a teachers conference tomorrow
I am wearing...bluejeans & red polo
I wish...Amber would take her nap...she is fighting it today
I am reading...nothing but this at the moment
I am working on...Thanksgiving & Christmas graphics
I am hoping...hubby does well
I am hearing...kids playing,TV talking, Jon reading, and a phone ringing
Around the house...it is a bit messy...grrrrr ...I'm behind because I played all weekend
I bet you didn't know...I wiggle my feet until I go to sleep at night
One of my favorite ...drinks is Coke Zero...mmmmmm..mmmm...good

1 comment:

  1. My feet are always 'boinging' until I go to sleep, too. MY husband hated it when we had the waterbed. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...