~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 15, 2008

Just Today...

Out side my window...It is barely daylight
I am thinking...about the best way to travel to my appointment today
At the moment,I am thankful...that I got most of this weeks errands done yesterday,so I don't have to worry about that today
I am going...to set up Jacob's study Island and let him do that while I'm at my appointment
I am wearing...a blue shirt with capris
I wish...you all a wonderful day!
I am reading...Having a Mary heart. I just can't seem to get it finished
I am working on...on Matt and Kelly's shower
I am hoping...today will be better than yesterday
I am hearing...the dryer and cartoons
Around the house...is getting cluttered with school stuff and I'm trying to figure out how to organize it better...grrr
I bet you didn't know...that I managed to loose 5 pounds by stopping eating late. I still eat late from time to time, just not everynight like before. We try to eat by 5pm.
One of my favorite ...pets I ever had was "Stinky" the squirrel. He passed away this year at the age of 9 years.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Stinky had a long, happy life.

    Eating by 5 pm? I wish!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...