~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 20, 2008

I'm back

First of all, I wanted to tell Amy and Amber that I'm sorry that I haven't wrote you back all weekend. It has been another one of those weekends:) Amy here is my email- mom2five@bellsouth.net write me and leave me your email, because some things I just can't add here:) Anyhow, after I get back from this mornings appointment, I will write you both...I promise:)

Here are a few pics from our weekend, that I thought you might enjoy. I'll tell you all about our weekend when I get back from this mornings appointment. Have a great day!!!!





Bay had snuck and grabbed Amber's spaghetti. Don't she look so innocent?




We carved pumpkins with the kids














Hubby took the pictures





Me looking like a lazy housewife...no makeup...arggghhh But Bay's cute!







carving pumpkis.....fun...fun...fun





































Jon shining his new braces




My sweet peas



Am I adorable or what?





Yes, I was playing dress up with my baby doll (Bailey)....it's sooooo fun!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...