~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 12, 2008

An update from Howellville

It's been the longest most stressful week ever. It just seems when it rains... it pours around here. I'm so glad the weekend is here and that I can have a few days to catch up and maybe even rest...if that is possible.
Lastnight, we enjoyed a night out to dinner with friends. We went to outback. I haven't been there in a loooong time and friends of ours know how much I love crab legs and they wanted me to try outbacks and they were soooooooooooooooooo good! We had a good time.
Our weekend plans aren't really set yet. I do get to get Bay this weekend and I'm sooooooo excited about that.I can't wait to see her and hold her. I hope I can find time to take her to see my Mom and Nanny, because they miss her so much. I also want to take her to Olan Mills and get her pics taken. I may just get all of my kids pictures made. I haven't done that in a long time.
Besides that, I don't have any other plans except for a surprise party for a friend on Saturday, but I can't say who...it's a surprise :) ...lol
I may take the kids to jump with joey, but I'm not sure if I can fit that in either.
Anyhow, that is it fr now. Nothing very exciting around here.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...