~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 22, 2008

Update on my Mom & Son-In-law

Everyone has been asking me about my mom and Son-in-law, so I wanted to stop by quickly and update you all.

My mom is doing pretty good. She is up walking and out of pain for the most part. The only thing that seems to be bothering her right now is her foot. Ever since they opened the blockage in her leg, the foot has been tingling like a foot does when it goes to sleep and wakes up. That has been driving her nuts. The Dr said that should stop after a few weeks. I sure hope so. She will have to have two more surgeries ,but as I said in the last post on my mom, they are waiting as long as they can.

My son-in-law had another spell with his heart this past weeekend and was taken back to the hospital. The blood flowing through his mitro valve is to fast and they are not sure exactly why. He also has an extra beat to his heart. Then this past spell they believe may have been caused by his gall bladder. They have him on a haert monitor for the next month and he has been out of work while they do more tests. Other than that he is doing fine.

Thank you all for asking and for all your thoughts and prayers. Continue to keep them in your prayers.

Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...