~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 22, 2008

Update from Howellville

Well, for the most part it has been a good weekend. I didn't get to paint like I wanted, but maybe next weekend I can get that done. I just dread having to move everything around to paint. It is a job with a house full of kids. Last time I decided to paint, one of the little kids flipped the thing of paint over in the floor...now that was a mess. Then another rubbed against the hall wall with their back and got paint all over them and messed up my wall. Painting ands kids just don't go together.
On Saturday, we had Christy's baby shower. It was soooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!! Now we are just patiently waiting for baby Jake's big day to come. I can't wait to meet him and hold him!!!!
On Saturday evening, we had some of our old friends over to watch a football game. That was alot of fun. We had a house full of kids, but they had a good time playing together.
On Sunday, we went to Sunday morning service and then stayed after for Barbra and Tammy's birthday party.
After that, I ran to Bremen and spent a little time with my Nanny. She is doing so good these days. They changed up her meds and she is feeling better. It was good seeing her. Noone can tell me that there is no such thing as a miracle ,because I have one...my nanny. She has just amazed doctors that she has functioned and made it this long with such a poor heart and only a 30% functioning kidney, but she has. She is still here and it is a blessing.
Well that is about it for my weekend.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...