~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 20, 2008

Update on Baby Jessica

Hey prayer buddies, here is the update on baby Jessica from my friend Amanda. Please lets continue praying for this baby. Thank you all so much.
Sandy

Here is the email I just got...
Hey sandy,
my sister n law just called. they are going to operate on her tonight at 7pm. they are going to lance all of the infection out of the bite site. it covers all of one of her butt checks. thanks for your prayers, please please keep praying and ask all that you can to do the same. thanks i love you and i will call you if it is not to late and let you know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...