~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 19, 2008

prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request that I need you to help me pray about. One of my best friends *Amanda* wrote me while ago asking me to pray for her baby niece. She in the hospital in serious condition. She has been bitten by an insect. The bite area became infected and spread into her private area and moved into her system . They are afraid now that it has spread also to her stomach and intestines and are doing test right now to see. Please keep this baby "Jessica" in your prayers.
Thank you all so much!
Sandy

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Jill from PA, mom of 5.

    I will certainly pray for this baby girl.

    I have to ask you, BTW, how is Virtual School going?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...