~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 2, 2008

An update from Howellville

On Friday, I got to go see Bay in her new home. It was so sweet when I walked in and her little face just lit up and she came to me crawling as fast as her little legs would allow. Then as soon as I picked her up she looked at everyone and started waving bye-bye, and then she pointed toward the door. She was ready to go(like we always do), but this time she wasn't coming home with me and she couldn't understand. After a few minutes she started back playing and I tried to leave but she busted out crying. I ended up leaving with her crying and needless to say I cried the rest of that day and most of that night. It was so hard. It broke my heart. I just don't think I'll go back to see her until I can bring her home with me. Please continue to pray for Bay and for us. It is just hard living without her. I worry that she may wonder why I left her and that bothers me so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...