~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 2, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...it is cloudy and cool this morning
I am thinking...about how I am ging to do things today
At the moment,I am thankful...that I got an extra day off this weekend
I am going to...start school shortly
I am wearing...blue jean capris and a top
I am reading...nothing at this moment
I am working on...a schedule (still)
I am hoping...this will be our best school year ever
I am hearing...Ruby and Max playing on the TV
Around the house...we started work on our backyard yesterday
One of my favorite things...is taking pictures!!!


Picture of the day...

I took this picture yesterday and I thought it was really cute. She loves hats! Everytime one of the boys set down their hats, she picks them up....toooooo sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...