Out side my window...it is cloudy and cool this morning
I am thinking...about how I am ging to do things today
At the moment,I am thankful...that I got an extra day off this weekend
I am going to...start school shortly
I am wearing...blue jean capris and a top
I am reading...nothing at this moment
I am working on...a schedule (still)
I am hoping...this will be our best school year ever
I am hearing...Ruby and Max playing on the TV
Around the house...we started work on our backyard yesterday
One of my favorite things...is taking pictures!!!
Picture of the day...
I took this picture yesterday and I thought it was really cute. She loves hats! Everytime one of the boys set down their hats, she picks them up....toooooo sweet!!!
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy