~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 4, 2008

My weekend in a nutshell

Well, I wish I could share with you about my wonderful weekend ,but it was just blahhhh.
First off, It was a sad weekend ,because Bay was gone to her mom's for the whole weekend. I'm getting a taste of what life is like without her ,and it is not the same. It just feels empty around here without her here.
On Saturday, I planned to take the kids to do something, but that didn't work out because
Brent's Dad surprised us with a visit. Brent had to work all weekend, so he wanted me to stay here with his Dad and to show his Dad some things around the house. So I stayed home. I did manage to find a little computer time and I did teach myself how to take our family pictures and make them into a dvd movie... I was kinda proud of that, but that was about all that I accomplished.
Then on Sunday, I couldn't wait to get up and go get Bay. I went and got her and headed to Sunday morning services. After that, I came home and ended up with a bad migraine headache(for the third time this week). I've started having to many of those again and I'm so discouraged about it... it seems headaches control my life....grrr I was so frustrated, because I really wanted to spend the day enjoying Bay and playing with her while I had her, but I ended up in bed feeling bad for most of the day. About 6pm, I finally felt better and got up.
Then, I went down to the shop to get out some cases of diapers for the babies. My friend had given me several cases of diapers when we first started fostering and I've just kept them stored and I've been useing them as I need them. So I went down and was going through trying to find the right sizes for Bay and Amber, and while I was there I put my leg on a bag that had a scorpion on it. I ended up getting stung and boy did it hurt. It got me on the leg right above my foot and it hurt constantly for about 6 hours.
Today, it is still a little swollen and really sore, but much better than last night.
So that is my weekend in a nutshell. How about yours????
I hope yours was much better than mine.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...