~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 1, 2008

Just Today


Out side my window...I see the new little tree Brent planted (pic below)


I am thinking...about what I will be doing tonight...TGIF!!!


I am thankful for...the rain we got. We really needed it.


I am going...to buy a few groceries shortly


I am wearing...Beige capris(my favories) and a red polo


I am reading...my friends blog


I am working on...trying to build a new homeschool site for our family site


I am hoping...that I can have Bay a first birthday/going away party


I am hearing...Nicole & JC talking


Around the house...it doesn't look so good. I see so much I need to do. I'm just glad the weekend is here and I have time to get some things done.


One of my favorite things...a glass of sweet tea


A few plans for the rest of the week...I hope to get the kids clothes bought for the fall and to get my house cleaned.


Here is my picture of the day...enjoy!
This is Brent's tree. It is strange shaped and only 6 foot tall. I hope it makes it.


Then I had to snap a pic of my baby roses. I didn't think they were gonna make it, but over the last week(after the rains) they bloomed out.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. my goodness! your baby roses are beautiful, and i love the new tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...