~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 6, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...I see the sun shining

I am thinking...about all I need to be doing today.

At the moment,I am thankful for...the peace and quiet

I am going to...take a quick nap.

I am wearing...bluejeans and a pink top

I am reading...nothing but these questions at the moment.

I am working on...my homeschool site

I am hoping...Bay has a good first birthday party

I am hearing...the fan running. It is quiet here. The kids are watching a movie.

Around the house...the grass is getting tall....grrrrr

One of my favorite things...is taking an afternoon nap(which is rare)...ahhhh

A few plans for the rest of the week...Packing up Bay's stuff, finishing up her baby book, developing all her pictures on my camera, finishing her baby album, burning her pics to a dvd movie, and having her a first birthday/going away party *tears*.

Picture of the day... Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...