~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 21, 2008

Happy Monday!!!!!

I just found a few minutes and wanted to stop in and say hello!!! I'm happy that I'm actually able to stay home this morning. DFCS arraigned a transporter to transport my kids to their visits today....yay!!!!! Today they have 3 scheduled appointments and they are not even back to back appointments. They will go this morning to two and then come back home and then go to another this afternoon. ..I think it's crazy. I'm just thankful I get to rest today.
As for the weekend, is was great!!!!! We were busy ,but it was so much fun!!!
On Friday, it was the normal out to eat and shopping. But on Saturday, we went to homespun. The kids had a good time. Jacob and Trin got to ride a pony for the first time and they enjoyed playing in the water until the fireworks started. The babies enjoyed watching everybody. I just enjoyed having ALL my kids there with me. It was just a good day.
On Sunday, we attended morning service and then went to Brent's family reunion. It was good seeing everybody there and the food was the best ever...lol
Now, I'm paying for eating all that food...grrrr I'm starting my diet today. I need to drop a few pounds before vacation time. Brent and his friend have planned a surprise vacation for next month. I have no idea where they are taking his friend's wife and I. I'm excited, but It feels strange not knowing how to pack. However, I know it's gonna be nice getting away for a few days. This will be Brent's 1st time flying, so that should be interesting.
Anyhow, I guess that is about all. I have a meeting with the casa in about an hour.
Have a great week!!!!!

Here are a few pics from the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...