~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 27, 2008

ANOTHER SNAKE!!!!!!!!

Well, believe it or not ,but we had another snake to get in our house yesterday. This is not the first time. We found a 6+ foot chicken snake in our den last year. It had come in through our chimney. This time it was a king snake about 12 inches long....grrr The problem is that we have no idea how this one found it's way in our house. Needless to say, but I didn't sleep a wink last night. I just kept thinking about that snake.
Samantha was the one that found it. We had just came in from the mall and was about to leave for a youth rally. Samantha was getting ready in Katie's bathroom, and out of the corner of her eye she saw something moving. At first she thought it was a mouse. Then she realized it was a snake and she went crazy. She was screaming like someone was after her. It crawled out and into Katie's bedroom. Brent caught it and let it go outside in the woods. Now, I know I am not normal, because I am not horrified like most are of snakes. You would think I would be scared especially considering I was bite by a copperhead as a child, but I am not that scared of snakes. I just can't stand the thought of one just lurking in my house or the thought of stepping on one in the dark or finding one in my bed or in my kids beds. ..now that I couldn't stand. Imagine hugging up to your pillow and finding one wrapped around it...now that would make anyone cringe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...