~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 16, 2008

Thanks Amanda!

Ahhhh... thanks Amanda! Thank you for the sweet message you left me. You and your family have been a blessing to us too. I'm glad that I was able to be there for you.
Write me or call me and let me know when you are coming back to Ga and we will plan to get to together and go to O'charleys again *wink*
Also, the kids told me you called the other day. I'm sorry I missed your call. It was crazy around here that weekend. I wish you could have been here for the wedding...we missed you. Anyhow, I love you guys bunches. Give Blake hugs and kisses from us.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...