~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 25, 2008

Please help me pray

I received a prayer request this morning and I am asking all of my prayer buddies to please help me pray for this young man. When I read the email, I thought, that could be my child.
Thank you for helping me pray.

FYI
On Wednesday, June 18, a young boy named Brad began complaining that his head hurt.He was sent to Childrens Hospital in Birmingham where he was diagnosed as having Hydrocephalus in the Pineal Region of the brain, a tumor in the most dangerous part of the brain causing fluid to build up in the head. Before this he never had any health problems at all, but was a very healthy, energetic teen.
Brad is only 15 years old, and he will be having a biopsy done this morning at 10:00 a.m.. We have set up a profile for him at http://www.bigbaptist.com/brad so that people can see pics and send him a word of enouragement. Anyone who will can also email him at brad@bigbaptist.com to let him know you're praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...