~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 9, 2008

Woo hoo!!! It's the weekend!

Yay!!! I am soooo glad it's Friday!!!!! It's been a loooong stressful week. I just feel like I have so much I need to do, but so little time to do it all.
We have Anna's bridal shower next weekend and I 've got to get my shopping done for that this weekend ,because I just really don't have time during the week.
I keep thinking that I have everything we need for her wedding and then something else pops up. I've realized that I am in the wrong business. I should be doing weddings for a living because those people charge unbelievable amounts for the smallest things. I priced a simple white wedding cake at the place that is catering Anna's wedding and they started out about $600. I said WHAT? No Way! You can buy a box of cake mix for a couple of dollars and the icing for about that too. I was just shocked. Then I called around to see if I could find someone who could video tape her wedding and the cost started about $600...geee...I can buy my own dvd recorder for less than that (which is what I'm gonna do)and get a friend to record it. We did atleast find a photographer for less than $1500, so I felt good about that.
Get the idea???? Weddings are expensive! okay, I know you are tired of all the wedding talk but right now it is top of my to-do list and it is keeping me really busy.
As for the weekend,since it is Mother's Day weekend, I plan to go see our Mom's. My little brother has planned a get-together at my Mom's with my Nanny and Mom. So I guess we will be going over there and then to Brent's mom's.
Well, that is all I have time to write for now, because the little kids are fussing in the living room and I need to split them up for a while. I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new furbaby addition. Sounds like the wedding is coming along. I am sure it is very expensive these days. I know it will be just beautiful. Happy Mother's Day to you sweetie.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...