~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 28, 2008

update

Well, I got up this morning and the first sound I heard was a gurgling sound. In less than a half of a second ,my feet hit the floor. It was Bay. She had vomited in her sleep and still had a mouth full. It scared me to death. I called the doctor and they said bring her on. She was so weak that she just laid in her carseat starring into space...nothing like she normally is. The doctor said she has a virus and it may take her 7-10 days to get over it....grrrrr She feels so bad. Besides that, she also had a 4 hour family visit that she had to go to. I think they should cancel visits when a child is this sick. All Bay wanted was me to hold her and let her lay on me. I felt so bad for her, but that's how it goes.
Other than that, everyone else is well and doing good. It's been a busy week with the kids out of school, but it's nice having them around to help. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my teens. They help me out so much, and are so understanding. I am on the go so much now and I have to be ready at the drop of a hat, and that's hard at times...so it's nice having them here 24/7.
Tomorrow ,should be a much better day ...as long as I don't get this bug.
Anna's off of work tomorrow and we plan on getting her clothes together to take to her new house and bagging up what she don't want. We plan on working in the house all day. Katie will be moving all her stuff into Anna's room...she is excited about that.
Well, I'm really sleepy. I've not rested good in days, because of the sick kids and the new baby. I think I'm about to give it up for today. I have so much I want to do but I'm just exhausted.
Have a good night and please keep Bay in your prayers. I hate seeing her so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...