~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 2, 2008

Just an update

It is so hard to believe that it is already March. I'm happy because that means Spring is just around the corner, but I'm also worried because I know court is just around the corner too. I know that there is a very good chance that our little foster baby will be leaving us, and I know that it is gonna be soooo hard seeing her go. So keep us in your prayers.
It started out a really good day. My Mom and Uncle surprised me and came to church. It blessed my heart seeing them. My mom hasn't been to church since I lost my brother and that was nearly 3 years ago now. Seeing her in church was an answer to my prayer. I hope that she will start back going to church somewhere. So also keep her in your prayers.
After church, we ate, and came home and pretty much I cleaned house...does it ever stop????? I know Sunday is suppose to be the day of rest, but not around my house. I miss one day and it seems everything comes un-glued. I'm just frustrated with it and tired of doing the same thing over and over everyday.
As you probably can tell, I'm kinda bummed tonight. It's been a busy weekend and a good weekend, but it's all about to end and I'm not ready for Monday...grrr I've got my state papers due and my BOE papers due, not to mention trying to get Ashley back to the doctor about her toe. It's been very frustrating. I felt they should have sent us to a foot doctor in the beginning, but they didn't and her toe is no better. The doc said, go home and take these antibiotics, soak your toe, and try to pull up the nail...I tried to tell them we had already done that and the toe nail can not be pulled up. She said pull it up and maybe it would grow past that spot. What does she mean by that? We don't want it to grow any further into her toe. Anyway, I guess I'll be trying to get her in to see our real doctor this week and maybe he will listen to me and get something done for her.
Well, I'm having a pity party tonight and I'm kinda discouraged about a lot of stuff. So keep me in your prayers.
I'm gonna try to get back to doing my school work this week. I paid for my classes online and I've just set it aside ,since November ,because one thing after another has came up, but my goal is to try to get back on that this week too.
Well, have a good night.
Maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...