~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 2, 2008

It's the weekend!




It's finally Saturday!!!!! This week has been a long drug out week for me,but a good one.
We've all had some type of cold this week ,but everyone seems to be getting better now. I had to take Katie for some tests at the doctor's office the other day and I believe while we where there that Bailey picked up something , because she was well until then ,and once she got sick we all ended up with it.
Today is Katie's 16th birthday! To me, she still seems like a baby. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I'm getting old I guess. Brent and I were talking yesterday about Katie when she was about a year old. She was such a plump little baby. She was so shy ,easy going, and never cried. She was a very sweet baby. Now, she is so tall and thin,very out-going and sometimes to out-spoken. She has changed so much from that shy little baby we had. Yet, she is an amazing girl. A good girl that I'm proud to call my own. Now, I don't mean to brag, but I do believe God blessed me with the greatest kids on earth...It's a mom thing I guess:) I just love them sooooo much. I've enjoyed being a mom to my kids. They have brought me a lot of joy through the years. If I could I'd go back and have them babies all over again I would. Now I'm not going to say it was always easy ,but it was worth it.
On Wednesday, I went by and saw my Mom. She is doing sooooo much better. God is good!!!!!!!! A lot of prayers have went up for my Mom over the last few years and I know God answered those prayers. I'm just so glad that God still hears and answers prayers. My Mom is proof that God still cares. She looked so good and she seemed like she was feeling so much better. She was happy to see us and Bailey went right to her the minute we walked in the door and that put a big smile on her face.
On Thursday, we managed to sneak away with no kids...yes you heard that right....no kids:) We went out to eat with friends. We've been doing that a lot lately. I enjoy it ,because I really don't get that much time away from the kids or time with adults ,except for the women at dfcs that I see twice a week or more ,but that's not the same as going out with friends. However, I miss my punkins when I'm away ,but it's fun to come home because they make us feel missed and loved...lol Jacob came running to the door when we pulled up and he jumped in my arms and kissed me. You would have thought I'd been gone for days or weeks...lol
Well, I guess I should get busy doing something besides just setting here.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...