~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 22, 2010

It's A Busy Life

Hubby holding Jelly Bean and Brookelyn.
This picture cracks me up.
I had gotten a call for three fosters. A 2 year old and his one month old lil sister(siblings)
and another baby... A 1 month old baby boy. The state asked was I able to take any of them. I said I could either take the siblings or the single baby. The state called me back and told me that I could come and pick up baby "Z"(The single baby). So I handed Hubby Jelly Bean so I could get ready & then our little grand Brookelyn wanted Paw Paw too(she was jealous) so he was holding both of them at the same time. I told hubby that we were getting the single baby instead of siblings and his exact words were,"Aww...is that all?" and " I wanted the siblings".... LOL
Katie,Ashley,and me all busted out laughing.
He really looks like he could handle a few more.
he he he
I'd say his hands are pretty full...mine too:)
~~~~~
Fun pics from this week...
Pictured below is Brookelyn & Jelly Bean playing with their little friend Hailey.
She came to play on Friday and Brookelyn loved that she can walk too.
They are just toooooo sweet.
Our house is a wild house at times.
and it feels like a play house too:)
But we do have a few calm moments here & there.
~~~~~
Jacob is doing soooooo good in grade three.
I'm so proud of my little man.
As you can tell,
We don't have a very strict dress code in our homeschool:)
How I spend my day...
This is the Wee Pack.
They are my day care kids.
They are all growing up so very fast.
Two of them are about to turn four years old (Lacy & Samantha).
Samantha also started prek so she only comes three days now.
Another, (Miss Emma) just found out she is going to be a big sister.
Miss Jada comes part time too and just started dancing classes.
I have watched these four little girls go from diapers to potty trained.
Bottles to big girl cups.
Coos to talking and lots of giggling.
They have been a blessing and so have their familes.
Yes, I have a busy life ,but I can't imagine it any other way.

3 comments:

  1. Busy indeed..and I bet you're loving every minute of it! I love the pic, and the story to go along with it. Brent definately doesn't have any free arms! lol! You are so blessed to have a hubby who loves kids so much! You two are quite the team, and I'm thankful you are still making such a difference in these little children's lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally precious!

    I absolutely LOVE the pic of your son doing his work!!! A lot like my son (11).

    Blessings,

    Janet

    www.homeschoolercafe.blogspot.com
    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to being public! I've enjoyed catching up! I noticed that you use My Copyright to protect your pictures. I registered for it too, but others can still copy my pictures?? Yours is working because I tried to save one just to see if it works! Can you e-mail me your code that you have posted on your page...maybe I need that on mine in order for it to work?? I didn't see it on their website and I've e-mailed their help center with no response. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...