~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 1, 2009

20 of my favorite things

1.Color: Red
2.Dessert:Anything with cheesecake
3.Smell: Candles that smell like the bakery
4.Flower: This is hard because I love all flowers.I guess it would be better to ask,"Which flower loves me"? I know that sounds crazy but it seems roses love me best. I can easily root and grow roses and the rest of the flowers aren't so easy for me.
5.Animal:my bunnies
6.Month:June because summer break starts!!!
7.Beverage: Just don't tell my Nanny, but I LOVE DIET Coke. I know it's bad for me, Nanny has already told me that...lol
8.Shoes: I'd rather go bare foot but flip flops are my first choice
9.Snack:lately has been Heath bars
10.Song:OH my, I don't have just one. Some of my favorites are playing right now on my blog.
11.Book: I can honestly say my KJV Bible. Once upon a time I toted it but never read it, but once I picked it up, I fell in love.
12.Fruit: grapes, cantaloupe,or pears
13.Hair style: Usually up in a pony tail or bun, because It is quick ,and it won't get in the babies faces when I hold/burp them. On weekends, I usually wear it down,because it looks better down.
14.Clothing:My capris...I can't help it, I love them:)
15.Store:Walmart...it's everything under one roof...next in line would be Targets,Ross, & Khols...no name a few
16.Hobby:Reading, gardening, blogging, photography, kids(does that count)...I seem to collect them:)
17.Season: Spring
18.Thing to collect: Kids...lol
19.Movies: All the oldies like Forest Gump,Green fried tomatoes,Driving Mrs Daisy, Titanic, Old yeller New-Fireproof,Passion for Christ...plus so so many more
20.Restaurants: Lately is Olive Tree, Zaxbys,Long Horns, O'Charleys,Pennys & Darlene's, Carabbas...just to name a few...I'm not picky:)

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to steal this from you!! Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wear my hair up because of the kids I'm collecting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...