~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 28, 2024

Blaze's epilepsy journey...


On July 16th, Blaze got his epilepsy device implanted. He is doing really well and healing up nicely. He amazes me how he is so strong and brave despite all that he has gone through. God has given this child a testimony to what can can do. Blaze is a miracle and I'm so thankful he is my son. 
He will go back to CHOA in a few days to have the device turned on. Then he will go back every two weeks for three months to have it adjusted. It's been a long journey to get here but thankfully we are here and we pray that this will help Blaze and give him a better quality of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...