~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 24, 2024

Game Day for Ada...


My sweet Ada decided to try basketball
 for the first time this year. She wanted to 
signup with Upward and so we did! She is loving it!
She has tried so many sports but she said 
this has been her favorite sport so far.
Today, was only her 2nd game and they've won both games
so far so she is doing great! She is the only girl on her team
but she doesn't mind. She can play just as good
as the boys do. Matter of fact, the coach called her the best 
player of the game at her last game.
She was all smiles!



Big brother Blaze came along to cheer her on!




That #29 she is mine! 


Look at my girl in action!
I'm one proud mom!







Blaze and his little buddy Luke.
Blaze loves everybody and everybody loves him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...