~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 21, 2024

Oh happy day...


Oh my heart!
Looking back through these pictures brings back so many
sweet memories. My sweet little Kaylan is growing up on me.
Happy Birthday Kaylan!
It's for sure a special day for a special girl who is loved so much! 


She has always been my little sweetheart,
full of smiles, and the cutest giggles ever.
She went from a tiny little bundle of love,
to an amazing little lady.
She is growing up on me and its happening fast.

My sweet Kaylan,
This is your happy day and I hope that you
are enjoying every second of it. I hope that its filled with all of the
things that bring you joy. You will always be meme's sweet girl 
and I love you so very much! Stay sweet and keep on shining
that little light of yours. 
Love always, Meme







































I love you sweet girl very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...