~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 12, 2024

Happy Birthday Brookelyn...


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Brookelyn Shae! From day one this girl stole my heart. She was the first to make me a meme. I babysat her for the first few years of her life and we done everything together. She was my little sidekick. Now, she is growing up on me but I couldn't be any more proud of her than I am. She is a smart girl, sweet as can be, has a big ole heart, and will do anything that I ever ask of her. She is my sweet pea. Happy birthday honey bun! I hope that you have the biggest bestest day ever! I love you bigger than the sky!

❤️Picture overload ahead...








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...