~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 9, 2023

Little Maci Jo is turning one...


This itty bitty baby girl is a miracle!
She was prayed for and longed for, for many years.
God sent her to this earth and she has been
 one of the sweetest blessings ever. 

Happy 1st birthday sweet baby
Maci Jo!


This little girl might be tiny but let me tell you
she is mighty! She is full of personality,
and she is the boss baby. She runs the show. 
She is the baby of our family but she doesn't know it.
She thinks that she is as big as the big kids.
Sweet Maci,
I hope your birthday is lots of fun and
you are surrounded by all of your favorite people.
Maw Maw loves you with all of my heart!
Happy birthday baby girl!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...