~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 8, 2022

Mother's Day...


These babies sure made Mother's Day special. They all made me the sweetest little cards and gifts. They also fixed me coffee in the AM and had other's Day songs playing when I woke up. Then on my desk they had me some Bible verses about Mother's that they looked up all by themselves. It was just the sweetest. 






Jon and I worked in the yard all day Saturday...
which always makes me happy. 
We planted lots of new flowers and spread mulch.





Brad had the precious bear made for me.
He also ordered a second piece with the
 rest of my babies names.
I love it soooo much!


Mother's Day was so sweet and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...