~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 5, 2022

Ada's Sweet Treats...


It was Economics Day at school today for Ada. She had to come up with her own business. They swapped tickets for items. The kids earned tickets for good behavior and hard work at school. Ada wanted to do a bakery theme so she decided it should be "Ada's Sweet Treats". Her treats was a BIG hit today with all of the kids. I was able to help out and I enjoyed spending the morning with my sweet girl. <3 









I'm so thankful that the school's are finally
letting parents participate in school activities. 
I enjoyed my time with my sweet girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...