~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 27, 2022

Blaze's Awards Day...


His teacher said, "When Blaze entered my classroom something magical happened". She had so much to share about him... It made me cry. This has been his best year yet! He has made huge progress and blew us all away with just how smart he is. His team poured their heart into my little boy and it showed. I have never been so sad to see a school year end because it was such a great year for him and all of my kiddos. He was selected as the class MVP and as you can see in his pictures he was super happy about it! ❤ Way to go Blazer! You are amazing kid! 4th grade here we come!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...