~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 8, 2021

When I grow up...



Layla's teacher sent me this today and it just made my day. This baby and her sweet heart. Today, at school they wrote about what they want to be when they grow up. Layla's teacher wrote me and said hers was the sweetest one and it was. She said, "I want to be a speech therapist because they help people". This baby suffered a traumatic brain injury as a baby that effected the processing and speech areas of her brain. She has been in speech since she was 5 months old. She has come a long long ways. A year ago you could barely understand anything she said but now she is speaking so much clearer. I am so over the moon proud of this baby. She makes me so happy! I am blessed to be her mom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...