~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 29, 2021

Christmas at Katie's...


I always look forward to seeing how my girls
 are going to decorate their houses for
CHRISTMAS. 
This is Katie's house in NC.

















Katie decorated a tree in memory
of her daddy. She done it in a woodland theme.

















I love that my grown kids love Christmas just like I do.
Their kids are making precious memories that they
will always cherish. They
will always remember the excitement and joy 
of helping mom and dad decorate the house
and the cozy feeling you feel when the sun goes
down and the only lights on are from
 the candles and the tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...