~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 26, 2021

A few more pics of my kiddos...

Thanksgiving was a little different this year. It was my very first one without my oldest daughter Anna. Her and her family went to NC to visit my daughter Katie, who has a hubby in the army. Katie's family wasn't able to get a leave to come home this year so they went to see her. I am so happy that they did. I love seeing these babies playing with their cousins whom they haven't seen in over a year. They sent me these precious pictures and it just made my day. I am so blessed to have them. I love my kids with all of my heart. 


Some of my favorite kiddos 



My beautiful daughters 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...