~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 17, 2021

Happy Birthday Tiny Girl...

 

I want to wish my baby girl a Happy Birthday! This little girl has brought so much joy into my life. If God would have asked me what kind of child that I wanted, I would have said that I want a little girl with a great big personality, a kind caring heart, beautiful inside and out, an outgoing personality, loving toward everyone, with just a tad bit of sass (like her mom). What I would have ordered would have been everything that my Tiny girl is and so much more. She is truly a gift to this world and to everyone who knows her. Happy birthday my baby! I love you so very much.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...