~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 24, 2020

Time...


Update 11/29/20 I went back and moved some posts off of my facebook to try to catch up my blog. I'll be adding tons more over the next few days.

I cant believe its been over 4 months since I've updated this blog. Time sure has a way of passing by. Life is just different now and I don't ever seem to have as much time as I once did. I've also started journaling (paper form) and that kinda moved me away from blogging as often but hopefully I will be able to catch up my blog soon. I plan to move some of my journaling entries over to my blog as time allows.

Over all, we are doing ok. We are doing our best to adapt to this new life that we didn't want or ask for. Things are starting to feel some what normal but a new normal...if that makes sense. We still have our days and some are very HARD but hopefully it will only get better from here. I miss Brent every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him, wish things were different, and that he was still here with us... especially right now during the holidays. This was our favorite time of of the year. I have so many happy fun memories that we made through the years. It's just hard and sad and somedays I just get mad. I'll never understand how things went so wrong. It just hurts. Enough on that. 

Today is a new day and we are all getting ready for Thanksgiving. We made our food list yesterday and I'll start cooking Wednesday then all of the kids are coming here for Thanksgiving Day. I miss having it at my mom's but its time for new traditions and new memories to be made with the little ones. They need to have family time and happy memories too. 

I hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...