~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 1, 2020

Meatloaf Recipe...

I tried this recipe last Sunday for our family dinner and it was a big hit. It's 4 simple ingredients (however I added finely chopped bell peppers, salt, and a dash of pepper to mine). My son Jon said it was the best he had ever had. Yay!


INGREDIENTS:
1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavour)
1 pound ground beef
2 eggs
1/2 cup ketchup (or more if you'd like)
1/2 cup water (or a little more if your beef is super lean)

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan.
In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, but set aside half of the ketchup for later. Fill the loaf pan with your mixture.
Top it with the remaining ketchup and spread it evenly over the top. You can also use BBQ sauce, chili sauce or a combination of sauces. Bake for 45-60 minutes. (Every oven varies.)
Enjoy! I'd wait a few minutes before slicing it up. Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies or anything thing else you'd like!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...