~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 14, 2020

Virtual Therapy...


Due to Covid-19, these sweet babies are doing virtual therapy at home. It's for sure been an adjustment for all of us. Layla seems to enjoy it but Blaze not so much. He doesn't really like to set in front of a computer for an hour long session...multiple times a week. Then for PT, I have to help him do all of the activities and exercises which feels a little uncomfortable to me.  I'd rather hide behind a screen but you can't now that therapy and schools have gone virtual. It just feels awkward. I know I can't be the only one feeling it. I'll be glad when life is somewhat back to normal. Some things I hope won't ever go back to normal ( The simple things like spending more time with my family, home cooked meals daily, setting down together at meal time, and calmer days) but school and therapy need to. 



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...