~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 1, 2020

Schools closed...


It's true! School is closed for the rest of this school year. It's so unbelievable. I don't remember getting out of school in April EVER! This virus stuff is getting worse and I am very concerned. I wish none of us had to go out, but,  my big kids have to work and I have to go out to get groceries, needs, etc but we are trying our best to keep well and sanitized and most are wearing mask now. They are also making people stay home in quarantine. Many places are shut down and only the most necessary places are open now. I am so scared for my kids. I'm also scared for myself because I know if I get sick, I don't have anyone to depend on or to take care of my little ones. It's scary times for sure.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...