~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 30, 2019

My hardest post...


10/18/70 - 11/12/19

My heart is broken. I don't even have the words to express exactly how I feel today.  The love of my life is gone. Brent passed away on Nov 12th.  Our lives will never ever be the same. I was for sure that he would out live me. Now, I've got to learn to live without him and I have no idea how to do that. This is by far the worst thing that I've ever had to go through and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Never take one second for granted. Tomorrow is not promised. Love the ones that you have with every thing that you have. Tell them I love you as often as you can. Life is just not fair and it is way to short. He may be gone but he will never be forgotten. I loved him very much and will until the day that  I die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...