~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 26, 2019

Update on Blaze...


Since being at at CHOA we have
 had a different neurologist over Blaze.
He has came around every day to update me.
He has been really super nice and good about
keeping me in the loop.
However, he did tell me that he's not so sure that
Blaze is going to be a good candidate
for surgery because since we've
been here, his seizure pattern has looked different. 
In all previous testing it has pointed at
the temporal lobe/ hippocampus area as our problem
but now they are saying they are seeing discharges 
from other areas as well. 
I'm a little concerned but not losing hope
just yet as I haven't been told that
 by our neurologist or epileptologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...