~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 27, 2019

Just hanging out...


Not a whole lot to share today. We are just hanging out at CHOA. They are doing a lot of testing including a VEEG. Hopefully, this will help them better understand what exactly is going on with Blaze. The school sent him here by ambulance because he had multiple seizures at school today. His DHH teacher actually rode in the ambulance with him, so that he wouldn't have to go alone (I was at an appointment when I got the call). The doctor decided to go ahead and admit him early. We were supposed to be here Thursday morning to be admitted, but they decided that we wouldn't wait any longer. They will go ahead and start phase one of the testing to see if Blaze is a candidate for surgery. I'll share more about that later but that is why we are here. Hopefully, we can get these seizures better controlled and won't have to stay that long. 

 He's taking it like a champ! He is such an amazing little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...