~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 25, 2018

I think they made the GOOD list...


This little dude woke up at 2 AM!
I read him the story,
"The Night Before Christmas" at bedtime
and tried to explain to him how Santa 
comes when you are sleeping and that
he would be coming that night.
I think he finally understood how 
this Santa stuff goes,
because he woke me up at 2 and 
signed "Santa" and "Come on"!
How could I tell him no??




Trying out big brother's skateboard.


This little girl has been so much fun this Christmas!
She is at such a sweet age now.
Well all ages are sweet but she has really
enjoyed getting ready for Christmas
with all of the Christmas music, decorations, etc





This little sweetheart is to precious for words.
He woke up a little after 6 and he brought me 
the gifts that he bought me from the 
 school store beforehe even opened his gifts.
He has the sweetest heart ever! 









The baby was last to wake (7 AM).
She was still half asleep and in shock...lol
She didn't know what to open first. 











These babies bring so
 much joy to my life!
I am blessed to be their mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...