~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 1, 2018

My walking buddies...


L (our foster) and Ada Grace "Tiny"

Today me and the girls went and walked, while the boys were at school. I enjoy this time with them so much. I love listening to them talk and answering Tiny's 1000 questions a day. She is so curious and wants to know about everything. She is so much and so sweet! 

Miss L was recently diagnosed with apraxia of speech. She has struggled with speech despite being involved in therapy since she was 5 months old. I knew something was just not right, especially when Tiny girl can talk your ears off and L still struggles to put 2 words together. We took her to the pediatrician and she felt that was probably what we were dealing with. We then took her to see her neurologist and she agreed it's apraxia. Hopefully now we will better know how to work with her so that one day she can talk our ears off and ask me thousands of questions daily.

As far as L's case, I have no idea what is going on her case, It's been 3 years and we still have no idea how this case will end. I'm so over it. Regardless, I am ready for the decision. If they do take her, I know Tiny girl sure is going to miss her buddy. But, I'm ready to be done fostering. I want to have a normal life without the constant rollercoaster ride that foster care adds to your life. We are done fostering as soon as this case is complete. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...