~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 27, 2018

Please keep Blaze in your prayers...


I took Blaze in to see our new neurologist today to have a EEG done. They asked that I try to keep him up late and to wake him up early so that he could sleep for part of the test. Well that's what we did. During the test Blaze went right to sleep and started having seizures. We ended up being transported to CHOA and Blaze is in the ICU. Sleep deprivation and a common cold combination created a storm. Blaze went into status and needed help with breathing. 
The test reveled that Blaze's epilepsy starts in his left temporal lobe and spreads from there. He is now on 3 seizure meds. She said he is having almost constant spikes mostly at night...which scares me so bad. For now, he is back sleeping in our room. We are doing a trial run of a seizure device but I'm not to impressed so far. It has given lots of false alarms and failed to alarm a couple of times.
Please just keep our baby in your prayers. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...