~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 24, 2017

It's that time again...


It's the most wonderful time of the year!


My sweet baby girl is so excited about Christmas this year!


My little Blaze doesn't fully understand
the whole Christmas thing yet
but he sure loves all the lights and decorations!


So excited to share this Christmas
with my little Zachary!
This is his first official
Christmas as a Howell!
We sure are blessed
to call him our son!


The girls helped me decorate the tree!
Our foster daughter L is probably the most excited 
about Christmas this year! 







The girls



Our foster elf


Miss L










They love when daddy is home!


I am so blessed!
I have sooooo much to be thankful for this year!
God sure has been good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...