~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 28, 2017

Our Angel Arrived...


With a heavy heart I share that Samantha's little boy was born sleeping on 05-28-17. Little Raidyn was born weighing 3.1 pounds and he was 17.5 inches long. God gained the most beautiful little angel. He was to precious and perfect for this earth. I got to hold an angel in my arms and I will never ever forget it. Although his time was brief, the impact will last forever.. 

Please keep his mommy, daddy, and big brother Carter in your prayers. 

One of his last sonogram pics.
He was planted on Earth to bloom in Heaven.


Fly high sweet boy!
Paw Paw and MeMe love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...