~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 11, 2017

Child Proof Medicines for Travel...


Having a child with epilepsy, a feeding tube, as well as food allergies means I have to always be ready in case of an emergency. That means his EpiPen, Diastat pen, and the G-tube foley must always be close by. However, I was concerned that I might turn my back one minute and have a different kind of emergency. I want to be ready in case my son has an emergency, but I have to protect my other little ones from his meds. Since I can't watch them every second of the day, I started looking for ways to keep the little ones safe as well as the meds close by. I wanted to find a bag or case that could be left down, but child proof, and yet small enough to travel. Here is what I have found so far.

1. Allermate Bag

I bought this one and then purchased small zip ties to lock it. I slipped the zip tie through the zipper and then through the hole the strap is attached to. I also liked the bright red color because it is easy to see down in a diaper bag. It worked great! I highly recommend this one!




2. The SafetySack 


4. NefCase







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...